New chairman at American Tort Reform Association
- Madison County's controversial asbestos litigation system under fire yet again
- In anticipation of the hearing on the Lawsuit Abuse Reduction Act
- Nevada Supreme Court upholds 'civil death penalty'
- "Lawyering unto perdition"
- ATRA releases its latest 'Judicial Hellholes' report
- No omnibus, but sneakiness looms as Congress leaves
- Tort reform group highlights AG contingency-fee deals
- On the feeding frenzy over Deepwater Horizon spill litigation
- Using tax policy to encourage class-action lawsuits
- ATRA's "Judicial Hellholes 2008"
Center for Legal Policy at the