It's a long, high-powered and decidedly left-leaning list, with a concentration especially of figures prominent in the "new" international law (via Adler).
Lawprofs joining the Obama administration
- Bond v. U.S.
- Chevron-Ecuador and Steven Donziger update
- New Featured Discussion: Kiobel and corporate liability under the Alien Tort Statute
- Alien Tort Claims Act: Kiobel cert petition
- Osama bin Laden is dead
- Around the web, December 30
- Around the web, August 30
- Environmental impact assessment an obligation under international customary law?
- Pope's head-of-state immunity
- Going after the Pope
- Human rights NGOs under scrutiny
- Eric Posner on the myths of international law
- Stuart Taylor, Jr. and Evan Thomas on the Koh nomination
- Piracy and the new international law, cont'd
Center for Legal Policy at the