Connecticut law and those AIG bonuses
- Letting Nonbanks Be Nonbanks
- Suing for Settling
- AIG, Government Rescues, and Billion Dollar Copiers
- Financial Crisis Lessons for Prosecutors
- Treasury's Coloring Book
- Supreme Court Ethics Act of 2013
- Recklessly Jailing Bankers
- Are big-bank prosecutions following in the troubled footsteps of FCPA enforcement?
- New Podcast: What's wrong with Dodd-Frank?
- Maybe that AIG case isn't so crazy?
- AIG's Attitude of Gratitude
- Dodd-Frank Disappointments
- This Week's Dodd-Frank Implementation Hearings
- MetLife fires 4,300 citing uncertainty and overregulation
- Hans Bader on SEC charges against former Fannie and Freddie execs