Plead the dean of Columbia's medical faculty dean and the CEO of New York-Presbyterian.
Save our hospitals from New York's malpractice climate
- The Emperor's Clothes: Should jury bias against corporations receive legal recognition?
- No relationship between million-dollar-plus medmal payouts and prior record
- What the Gosnell case tells us about medical malpractice efficacy
- Suing doctors and drug companies for addiction to pain medication?
- Epstein on providing for the poor
- "Supreme Court case involves medical malpractice awards, Medicaid"
- In defense of price-gouging
- Does medical malpractice liability lead to better quality health care?
- Missouri Supreme Court strikes down noneconomic damage caps in med mal cases
- Medical malpractice reform in New Hampshire
- Albany's 11th-hour gift to the trial bar
- Manhattan Institute Event: Overcriminalizing the Empire State?
- Post-tort-reform Texas doctor supply
- Making the case for federal tort reform
- Medical malpractice reform passes House