Jonathan Adler deconstructs a particularly intemperate New York Times editorial.
Judicial nominations and double standards
- Chevron-Ecuador and Steven Donziger update
- Tennessee: The 'vacancy crisis'
- Mac Donald on stop-and-frisk trial
- On WNYC today to discuss line sitters and the Supreme Court
- Terrance Williams, murderer, in the New York Times
- Sen. Graham's curious praise for the ABA
- What's at Stake in 2012: The Lower Courts
- What's at Stake in 2012: The Supreme Court
- NYC lawsuit payouts: $560M in 2011
- Speaking of NY Times bias...
- NY Times partisan hackery department: filibuster division
- Reuters fact check
- Rejection of D.C. Circuit nominee may shift judicial nomination practices
- ABA opposes substantial number of Obama Administration's potential judicial nominees
- Around the web, September 20
Center for Legal Policy at the