The winter newsletter of the ABA's Class Action and Derivative Suits subcommittee, Section of Litigation, highlights the continued upsurge of interest in international class actions (via Karlsgodt).
"Class Actions Sans Frontieres"
- Bond v. U.S.
- New Video: Manhattan Institute Event on Class Action Lawsuits
- On the Supreme Court cert docket: Glazer and Butler
- Chevron-Ecuador and Steven Donziger update
- Checking the facts on the FACT Act
- American Express v. Italian Colors: Reversal (5-3)
- Richard Epstein and Ted Frank on Comcast v. Behrend
- Comcast v. Behrend
- New Video: Congressional hearing on litigation abuses
- New Featured Discussion - Class Actions and Arbitration: American Express v. Italian Colors
- New Report - Class Actions, Arbitration, and Consumer Rights: Why Concepcion is a Pro-Consumer Decision
- You Lied in Your Autobiography: So We're Suing
- Breaking News: Request to remove judge in Accutane litigation
- Banks push back against lawsuits that target fee-warning signs on ATMs
- New Featured Discussion:"Class actions: rife with abuse or an important legal safeguard?"
Center for Legal Policy at the