Nonpracticing New Jersey physician Joseph Piacentile "now makes a living suing drug companies," and the new action in which his name figures against Forest Laboratories follows earlier suits he's helped instigate against Medco Health Solutions, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Cephalon Inc. [Frankel/American Lawyer]
"What you might call a professional whistleblower"
- Better bounty hunting in securities litigation?
- Would-Be Whistleblowers
- The case of Bradley Birkenfield
- Bader on the Theodore Urban case
- SEC whistleblower rules
- In Congress, asking the benefit of blowing whistles in the sunshine
- Around the web, January 11
- Jury trials for federal whistleblowers
- Examiner on whistleblower law
- "Obama signs bill amending False Claims Act"
- House Judiciary: A full array of expanded litigation and prosecution
- Whistleblower provisions in stimulus bill
- Adventures in Connecticut whistleblowing
- In-house lawyers as stoolpigeons
Center for Legal Policy at the