Dramatic new allegations of data falsification in the Times (U.K.) against British antivaccine crusader Andrew Wakefield, who, unbeknownst to many, had an ax to grind when he sounded the (now-debunked) alarm against the MMR shot: he was working with personal injury lawyers hoping to build a case against the vaccine manufacturers. (Mike Dunford, Orac, David Bernstein @ Volokh)
Roots of the vaccine-autism panic
- November 23 roundup
- Around the web, August 26
- BREAKING: Bruesewitz v. Wyeth
- "The Whooping Cough's Unnecessary Return"
- Around the web, January 20
- Around the web, January 13
- British Medical Journal details Andrew Wakefield's vaccine/autism fraud
- Around the web, November 15
- Around the web, October 28
- "Are we headed back to the bad old days of vaccination lawsuits?"
- Around the web, October 16
- Amy Wallace on being sued by anti-vaccine activists
- Federal Circuit again rejects vaccine-autism junk science claims
- Penn & Teller Thursday on vaccines
- "U.K. Bans Doctor Who Linked Autism to Vaccine"
Center for Legal Policy at the