"Buying off trial lawyers to grease the stimulus"
- Epstein on providing for the poor
- Federal district court dismisses Netflix suit
- Wal-Mart Settlement Offer: Potentially Pocket Change for Class Member Participants
- Kentucky AG Sued Over Contingency-Fee Arrangement With Private Outside Counsel
- Cordray Confirmation Stalemate Continues to 'Handicap' CFPB
- Jim Hood's coupon settlement
- Around the web, September 2
- Around the web, July 29
- Lester Brickman podcast
- "$7 million to sue Wal-Mart"?
- Around the web, June 13
- Podcast: Lester Brickman and "Lawyer Barons"
- Colorado DA offers bonuses for convictions
- Lester Brickman speaking in New York
- State-hired contingent fee counsel: Atlantic Richfield Co. v. Santa Clara
Center for Legal Policy at the