Securities law 2008-in-review webcast
- Second Circuit: Pragmatism Trumps Truth
- Designating in the Dark
- Advice with Borders
- Striving for Justice
- SEC Chairman Speaks Again
- Businessweek on class actions
- Stockpiling Penalties
- Better bounty hunting in securities litigation?
- FINRA's Profits Should Come With a Price
- SEC Settles on Poor Cases
- SEC Chair Pushing to Adopt Proposed Rule to Lift Ban on General Solicitation
- NY Times piece on SEC political spending rulemaking petition
- When Having 200,000 Friends Is Not Enough
- Gabelli v. SEC
- Is PSLRA litigation so risky as to require a 4x multiplier?