Rick Hills at Prawfsblawg has some historical perspective on NYC's fiscal plight.
"Public employees and the recession"
- An Alternative Approach to Asset Investment
- Comp-trolling for Power
- David Larcker on union activism
- Shareholder activism: James Copland on 'This Week in the Boardroom'
- Manhattan Institute releases its Season-End Report for the 2012 Proxy Season
- Around the web, May 1
- What's in the water in Wisconsin?
- "They had turned New York's $122 billion pension fund into a criminal enterprise"
- PensionTsunami blog
- "Trial Lawyers Inc. -- Louisiana"
Center for Legal Policy at the