Why the former AG may have thought his case against the NYSE chief was strong enough to go ahead, and why he proceeded to fall flat on his face (Joseph E. Bachelder III, Harvard Law School Corporate Governance Blog via Bainbridge).
Spitzer vs. Grasso, a post-mortem
- Manhattan Institute Event: Overcriminalizing the Empire State?
- James Copland on overcriminalization: NY prosecutors have too much power
- Martin Act abuses
- Around the web, April 22
- Around the web, August 25
- Spitzer: let's use public pension funds to annihilate U.S. Chamber
- New featured column: "Greenberg's Settlement, Spitzer's Folly"
- Spitzer's independent-stock-research mandate
- Cuomo as Wall Street enforcer
- If you're not reading Overlawyered...
- "The cost of Spitzerism"
- "On the Tort Reform Angle, Too Bad about Spitzer"
- "Radioactive in this environment"
- Spitzer scandal, around the web
Center for Legal Policy at the