Philadelphia obstetrics crisis, cont'd
- § 1920 and e-discovery costs
- "When Lawyers Become Trolls"
- NYC Transit Authority forbids drivers from calling police?
- Defensive customer service
- Cain and sexual harassment charges
- Study: patent trolls cost at least $500 billion
- Obama's American Jobs Act to create lawyer jobs
- "Twombly is the Logical Extension of the Mathews v. Eldridge Test to Discovery"
- "Fair Employment Opportunity Act of 2011"
- Around the web, March 9
- "Call it 'Sue York' as city loses over $500 million in lawsuits"
- "Wasting Billions, Doing Injustice"
- "10 Reasons Docs Order Expensive Tests"
- Philip K. Howard on health care reform
- "Did the Avandia scare hurt patients?"
Center for Legal Policy at the