A new study (of criminal trials in the Baltimore area) tends to confirm the widespread surmise that they dispense different brands of justice.
City juries and suburban juries
- It begins
- The Emperor's Clothes: Should jury bias against corporations receive legal recognition?
- Missouri Supreme Court strikes down noneconomic damage caps in med mal cases
- More on the Eastern District of Texas
- New York judges more likely to acquit than juries
- Jury trials and the press, UK edition
- Thoughts on the Litigation Lottery II
- Philip Howard in WSJ on medical liability politics
- Criticizing abusive litigation = "jury tampering"?
- New Republic: "Pre-emption games"
- Jury selection in New York
- By 'jury bias' AAJ probably means jury knowledge, skepticism
- Judicial selection and business, cont'd
- Bureau of Justice Statistics 2005 Report on Civil Trials in State Courts
- Trial innovations: study shows favorable results
Center for Legal Policy at the