No one bid on that domain name at its eBay auction (minimum bid, $999; ending date July 7), despite the seller's description of it as "great, keyword heavy for a law firm dealing in lead paint poisoning law suits" and the added attraction of free shipping (in case you were wondering how much it cost to ship a domain name). A reflection of a post-Rhode Island lull in the business, perhaps?
- Mississippi Supreme Court gets hellhole cleanup opportunity
- Around the web, February 17
- State-hired contingent fee counsel: Atlantic Richfield Co. v. Santa Clara
- More on the John McConnell (D.R.I.) nomination
- Senate moves slowly ...
- California Supreme Court decides Santa Clara v. Superior Court
- Committee vote set for Jack McConnell; Ron Motley honored
- In Rhode Island, campaigning on failure
- NPR lists Kagan's credentials; other nomination controversies
- "Suing the Tobacco and Lead Pigment Industry: Government Litigation as Public Health Prescription"
- Mississippi football player's lead paint win
- Unanimous Wisconsin high court: lead pigment not defectively designed
- Wisconsin lead paint decision
- $7 million Mississippi verdict against Sherwin-Williams
- Rhode Island: Motley Rice's McConnell tagged for federal bench