If you're not reading Ted's and my other site, you're missing out on stories you really should know about:
- Google AdWords class action premised on advertisers being clueless about ads' presence on error and parked-domain pages;
- Sue the wrong party in NYC, refuse to withdraw suit after error is clear, and you too may get your wrist duly slapped;
- Eliot Spitzer "as both archetype and victim of overaggressive prosecutors";
- In separate cases, class action firm Labaton Sucharow spanked by two Southern District of New York judges;
- Run for your lives! It's a granite kitchen countertop!
- Massachusetts high court adopts "loss of a chance" doctrine in medical malpractice, plus big medical liability roundup, and yet more, and this too;
- "Mold Rush": tangle of controversy enmeshes California anti-mold activist, with mention of Manhattan Institute publication on the subject;
- Botch a client's case? Shhhh! Bring it up orally with your law firm's supervisor...