Long Island College Hospital in Cobble Hill is giving up. Expect more pressure on other Brooklyn institutions such as New York Methodist in Park Slope.
"Hospital Obstetrics Ward Will Close Amid Malpractice Crisis"
- The hidden weight on our educational system
- "The Supreme Court Must Stop The Trial Lawyers' War On Innovation"
- "New Study: U.S. Legal System Is World's Most Costly"
- No relationship between million-dollar-plus medmal payouts and prior record
- What the Gosnell case tells us about medical malpractice efficacy
- Suing doctors and drug companies for addiction to pain medication?
- Floods of "floodgates"
- Epstein on providing for the poor
- "Supreme Court case involves medical malpractice awards, Medicaid"
- Does medical malpractice liability lead to better quality health care?
- Missouri Supreme Court strikes down noneconomic damage caps in med mal cases
- The debate continues over New York's "scaffold law"
- WSJ on Blitz USA
- Mandating employee benefits isn't free
- Blitz USA closes Oklahoma factory