About that FDA "black box"
- Greg Conko: Can brand makers be sued for generic drug injuries?
- FDA to appeal ruling on graphic cigarette warnings
- Greg Conko discusses the FDA's ban on off-label promotion
- U.S. District Court Judge Blocks Graphic Cigarette Warning Mandate
- Lobbying expenditures
- Johnson & Johnson lawsuit thrown out
- Around the web, July 27
- Around the web, June 13
- Criminalizing scientific speech
- The FDA and the responsible corporate officer doctrine
- Preemption, in trouble in the courts, as well
- Medical devices, the hearing
- Vaccine preemption
- The week in Congress: Preemption is awful, except...
- "As a policy matter we think that defibrillators are a product as to which preemption is peculiarly appropriate"
Center for Legal Policy at the