"I am an 87-year-old man who was very active until Vioxx was taken off the market", writes Richard Loftfield of Jacksonville on June 14 in the Wall Street Journal (subscription required). Too bad Mr. Loftfield must live in constant pain when a drug exists that could relieve it.
Please let me assume the risks of Vioxx
- An Alternative Approach to Asset Investment
- $14.5M New Jersey settlement over metal baseball bats
- Defensive customer service
- Consider the elevator
- Golfers Struck by Ball From Playing Partners Usually Barred by Assumption of Risk - Not in this Pennsylania Case
- Cal. Appeal Court Reaffirms Assumption of Risk Defense
- Running the rapids of tort reform in Montana
- Did Merck settle too generously?
- Breaking: Merck wins reversal of Garza v. Merck Vioxx $32 million verdict
- Dr. Egilman responds
- Vioxx: JAMA publishes litigation-support for trial lawyers
- Riverboat Poker And Paradoxes: The Vioxx Settlement
- Vioxx settlement: Merck reports 93% enrollment
- Vioxx litigation update, February 21