In a Moscow courtroom
- Dewey v. Volkswagen opening brief
- Around the web, July 27
- Around the web, May 23
- New Jersey's jurisdictional grab, cont'd
- Oklahoma can't seek damages in chicken suit
- Korzec, "Products Liability Harmonization: A Uniform Standard"
- "The U.S. Can't Be the World's Court"
- "A malignant form of institutional competition"
- Parloff on Russia v. Bank of New York Mellon
- RICO in labor-management disputes
- WSJ on alien-hiring RICO
- Update: court dismisses illegal-hiring RICO suit against Tyson
- Two good background reads
- Supreme Court limits HMO suits to federal courts