Forgot to include a Geoffry Fieger update in today's Around the Web entry. Jury selection ended, opening arguments were Thursday, and the tedium commenced today.
- The Philadelphia Story
- Cate Edwards, Advocates for Justice and ACORN
- New Podcast: John Edwards prosecution
- The John Edwards trial: "Cad Example"
- Arbitrary campaign finance prosecution department
- Around the web, May 10
- "The Great Debate: Does America Need More Trial Lawyers?"
- The John Edwards indictment
- Around the web, June 5
- NASA exonerates Toyota on sudden acceleration
- Around the web, October 29
- "Paying-To-Play in Securities Class Actions: A Look at Lawyers' Campaign Contributions"
- California trial lawyer generosity, cont'd
- "Big, late $ from trial lawyer-backed group"
- Trial Lawyers, Inc.: K Street -- Federal Government Relations (I)
Center for Legal Policy at the