David Owsiany of the Buckeye Institute praises recent trends at the Ohio Supreme Court, not least its willingness to acknowledge that just maybe elected legislators might have a role to play in laying out the bounds of liability law. Related: Kurtis A. Tunnell, Anne Marie Sferra, Miranda Creviston Motter for Washington Legal Foundation, PDF; Genova.
"Ohio's high court back on right track"
- Around the web, April 11
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- Ohio Supreme Court and tort law, cont'd
- In the Ohio Court, voters reward improved legal climate
- Upcoming at Northwestern: "Empirical Studies of Civil Liability"
- Adler & Adler on Ohio Supreme Court
- Update: Oregon Health & Science University
- "Claimants Against New York Get a Boost From Comptroller"
- Common Good "Boundaries of Litigation" forum
- Abraham, "The Liability Century"
- Is it Vigilantism? And is that Bad?
Center for Legal Policy at the