Health care insurers should pay more than they do for "out of network" services, thinks AG Cuomo. So he's suing UnitedHealth over the database maintained by its subsidiary Ingenix. Some useful questions and comments at WSJ Law Blog (requires tunneling through the usual slough of worthless and unmoderated comments) and Managed Care Matters.
Reasonable and customary
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Global warming lawsuits and insurance
- And this is why your Michigan auto insurance is so expensive: Boertmann v. Cincinnati Insurance
- Fogel v. Farmers Group: CCAF challenges $90m fee in claims-made settlement
- Update: good result in Howell v. Hamilton Meats & Provisions
- Insurers and Toyota sudden acceleration
- Gameshow justice: Godwin v. Electrolux Home Prods.
- Kabateck Brown Kellner discovers the flaw of cy pres
- Anti-reform measure in North Carolina
- Around the web, February 1
- Around the web, January 13
- Top ten lists
- Around the web, August 30
- "Frivolous Claim: The Need For Bad Faith Legislation"
- Around the web, August 4
Center for Legal Policy at the