The fraudulent William Lenahan malpractice lawsuit (featured on Oprah Winfrey's show) wasn't enough to discourage Dr. Douglas Martin from practice, but the trial-lawyer-backed "three strikes" ballot measure did the trick.
- New Florida Supreme Court Decision Expands Tort Liability for Pure Economic Harm
- RICO jury verdict on fraudulent asbestos claims
- Single Oxycontin pill = ruined life
- If you're looking for another reason to root against the Miami Heat...
- Day v. Persels & Associates
- Around the web, January 27
- No good deed goes unpunished files
- Around the web, August 22
- Is mens rea constitutionally required? Shelton v. Department of Corrections
- "CSX claims racketeering in Pittsburgh law firm's legal tactics"
- On TruTV Wednesday at 11:30 am Eastern
- Caylee's Law?
- Around the web, June 5
- No jackpot justice in Escambia County tobacco suit
- Low-hanging fruit and job creation