Daniel Schwartz has some thoughts on the employment-law aspects.
Sexual harassment of mall Santas
- Cain and sexual harassment charges II
- Cain and sexual harassment charges
- Around the web, August 3
- Jamie Leigh Jones lawsuit falling apart
- Does Title VII require work-life balance?
- Sexual Harassment: A Strange, Vague "Tort"
- Sexual Harassment Bait and Switch
- Prejudice and Double Standards in Sexual Harassment Cases
- Double Standards at Duke -- and in the Courts
- "Friends don't let friends censor Friends"
- Wal-Mart class action
- Pennsylvania State Police v. Suders
Center for Legal Policy at the