Common Good's Monday Washington conference is now online in webcast form.
Health courts and administrative med-mal compensation
- What the Gosnell case tells us about medical malpractice efficacy
- Does medical malpractice liability lead to better quality health care?
- Missouri Supreme Court strikes down noneconomic damage caps in med mal cases
- Medical malpractice reform in New Hampshire
- Post-tort-reform Texas doctor supply
- Making the case for federal tort reform
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- Federal constitutional challenge to Texas tort reform rejected
- HR 5
- New podcasts from the Manhattan Institute
- Event video featuring Kenneth R. Feinberg: Is America's legal system broken?
- New Featured Discussion: MI and Cato scholars debate med-mal
- Arafiles update
- Around the web, July 27
- Around the web, June 24