Our featured discussion on the presidential race, which has now gone one and a half rounds (Chusid/Frank; Chusid) is not the only such game in town. The magazine Legal Affairs is hosting a debate between Stanford's Larry Lessig and author William Tucker on the same general subject, but with the focus on V.P. candidate Edwards.
Another debate on the White House race
- Cate Edwards, Advocates for Justice and ACORN
- New Podcast: John Edwards prosecution
- The John Edwards trial: "Cad Example"
- Arbitrary campaign finance prosecution department
- Around the web, May 10
- The John Edwards indictment
- Rahm Emanuel, tort reformer
- Mind-Numbing, Indeed
- Attorney General John Edwards?
- John Edwards (again) on certificates of merit
- John Edwards' pension pretensions
- Next week: Election 2004
- Edwards's courtroom record...
- Democrats' support for trial lawyers polarizes business community
Center for Legal Policy at the