More on the FDA preemption question
- Mutual Pharmaceutical Co. v. Bartlett
- Full Federal Pre-emption of State Consumer Protection Food Suits
- FDA won't appeal off-label promotion ruling
- More on Bartlett v. Mutual Pharm.
- Around the web, May 11
- First Circuit: juries can second-guess FDA "safe and effective" finding
- Speaking of upside-down premption: Arizona v. United States
- EEOC "guidance" on use of conviction records
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Greg Conko: Can brand makers be sued for generic drug injuries?
- Romney and self-deporting
- Greg Conko discusses the FDA's ban on off-label promotion
- Another lawless jackpot award over propofol in Nevada
- Douglas v. Independent Living Center of Southern California
- Rehearing sought in Mensing