Feature, not a bug, department
- What does the Baylor Law data leak tell us about affirmative action?
- Legal education: Debate shifts from content to competition
- To reform or not to reform legal education?
- Around the web, September 30
- Around the web, August 16
- Bradley Smith candidacy for Case Western Reserve dean
- Walter Olson / Jim Copland podcast
- Schools for Misrule
- Around the web, January 11
- Around the web, December 10
- First year torts, or first year injury law?
- From disgrace to the law lectern
- "Shall we rank law schools for diversity?"
- Another law school gets cy pres money
Center for Legal Policy at the