Yesterday I argued the Cobell v. Salazar case in the DC Circuit. The Seventh and Ninth Circuits make their oral arguments available over the web, so I was surprised and disappointed to find that the DC Circuit does not. You'll have to settle for coverage from Indian Country Today and BLT. The case is under submission.
Cobell v. Salazar oral argument in DC Circuit
- Prospective injunctive relief class actions and McNair v. Synapse Group Inc.
- Apple iPhone 4 bumper class action settlement
- Third Circuit argument in Dewey v. Volkswagen
- Dewey v. Volkswagen oral argument tomorrow
- How much is the Bluetooth settlement injunction worth?
- CCAF Seventh Circuit briefing on derivative shareholder suit standards
- Day v. Persels & Associates
- EPA carbon dioxide rules in DC Circuit
- Bad typography evidence of bad faith?
- Apple class actions
- Around the web, February 21
- Sioux sue
- Herzfeld & Rubin, Volkswagen, and Stockholm Syndrome
- Sixth Circuit brief in Pampers Dry Max class action
Center for Legal Policy at the