Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- Prospective injunctive relief class actions and McNair v. Synapse Group Inc.
- Apple iPhone 4 bumper class action settlement
- Third Circuit argument in Dewey v. Volkswagen
- Around the web, March 13
- Plaintiffs' lawyers protect their cartel by bringing antitrust suit
- Hans Bader on EU's proposed gender quotas for corporate boards
- Apple class actions
- 0.1% claim rate in "successful" class action
- Around the web, February 21
- Cobell v. Salazar oral argument in DC Circuit
- Sixth Circuit brief in Pampers Dry Max class action
- Behind the paywall
- Frank v. Fitzpatrick: I get to say "told you so!"
- "A Public Letter From the Cobell Lawyers Prompts Ethics and Harassment Concerns"
- Talking Freddie Mac on 89.3 KPCC-LA (NPR)
Center for Legal Policy at the