The WSJ has video of Jim Copland discussing the problem of trial-lawyer-friendly state AGs.
Copland on AGs
- HR 5
- The Carlyle IPO
- CJD still lying about hot coffee
- Legitimacy of Cordray confirmation under the microscope
- Jim Copland discusses the CFPB's potential impact on small businesses
- Cordray Blocked: Obama vows he won't give up
- Obama administration takes Cordray confirmation fight to the public
- Kentucky AG Sued Over Contingency-Fee Arrangement With Private Outside Counsel
- Jim Hood reelected
- Cordray Confirmation Stalemate Continues to 'Handicap' CFPB
- Trial Lawyers Inc.: Attorneys General featured discussion
- Speaking of attorney general slush funds
- Coverage of Trial Lawyers Inc.
- Trial Lawyers Inc.: Attorneys General