Corporate Counsel runs a thumb-sucker on the Stanley Chesley disbarring; his appeal is pending in the Kentucky Supreme Court. Meanwhile, the Kentucky Supreme Court has got around to permanently disbarring ex-Judge Joseph Bamberger and David Helmers, a junior attorney on the case, for their roles in the scandal. Earlier.
Kentucky fen-phen scandal update
- "Attorney fee-only" bankruptcy plans
- Apple iPhone 4 bumper class action settlement
- Paul Larkin on the STOCK Act
- Around the web, March 13
- Day v. Persels & Associates
- Bad typography evidence of bad faith?
- Suffolk County DA slush fund?
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- 0.1% claim rate in "successful" class action
- Asbestos litigation and search-engine optimization
- Sixth Circuit brief in Pampers Dry Max class action
- McClintic v. Lithia Motors
- That $285 million Delaware award by Strine
- Courts still ignoring cy pres requirements
- Marie Gryphon cited for work on loser pays
Center for Legal Policy at the