So says Spiegel, via Glenn Reynolds on Facebook. It's far from clear to me why making accurate information about nations' creditworthiness harder to get will increase financial stability. Someone seems not to have heard of the concept of the adverse inference.
Proposed Eurozone solution: sue the ratings agencies
- Around the web, March 13
- "Porsche girl" lawsuit update
- A new daily read: the Liberty Law Blog
- Berkeley anti-Israel protest litigation
- Around the web, October 31
- Cordray suit against ratings agencies thrown out
- Coming soon: felony to satirize TSA?
- Around the web, September 30
- What's in the water in Wisconsin?
- Around the web, September 27
- Abusive libel suits: one ends, another threatened
- Around the web, August 25
- Around the web, August 16
- More on Business Roundtable v. SEC
Center for Legal Policy at the