Lester Brickman and I are on a panel about class actions at the National Lawyers Convention November 10, but other speakers include Justices Scalia and Thomas, Judge Easterbrook, Michael McConnell, Michael Mukasey, Senator Rubio, Senator Lee, Lawrence Tribe, Paul Clement, Walter Dellinger, Ed Meese, Eugene Volokh, and Paul Singer. Deadline for discounted lodging in Washington, DC, is tomorrow.
2011 Federalist Society National Lawyers Convention
- Behind the paywall
- Talking Freddie Mac on 89.3 KPCC-LA (NPR)
- SOPA protests demonstrate the value of limited-government principles
- Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- Responding to Professor Fitzpatrick on class action fees
- Hans Bader on challenging class-action abuses
- Debating attorneys' fees in class actions
- November 23 roundup
- Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- "The Great Debate: Does America Need More Trial Lawyers?"
- CCAF in the Wall Street Journal
- Some appearances
- In Washington and Idaho October 4
Center for Legal Policy at the