- I'm speaking in New York City October 14 as part of the ABA's 15th Annual National Institute for Class Actions, a CLE event that is better attended for presentations from such notables as Professor John Coffee, Mark Perry, Andrew Pincus, and Judge Jack Weinstein.
- I'll be on WRTA tomorrow at 11 in a pre-recorded interview on the Gibson Guitars case.
- I had a great time in the Pacific Northwest last week speaking at a couple of law-school Federalist Society events. The University of Idaho chapter did a short video.
- Behind the paywall
- Talking Freddie Mac on 89.3 KPCC-LA (NPR)
- SOPA protests demonstrate the value of limited-government principles
- Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- Responding to Professor Fitzpatrick on class action fees
- Hans Bader on challenging class-action abuses
- Debating attorneys' fees in class actions
- November 23 roundup
- "The Great Debate: Does America Need More Trial Lawyers?"
- CCAF in the Wall Street Journal
- 2011 Federalist Society National Lawyers Convention
- In Washington and Idaho October 4
- Obamacare SCOTUS-bound?
Center for Legal Policy at the