I was alone in complaining about the one-sided media coverage of the Jamie Leigh Jones litigation, but yesterday, a few years later, the Houston Chronicle comes around to criticizing the media coverage as a sidebar to a longer post-mortem on the case.
Jamie Leigh Jones post-mortem in the Houston Chronicle
- What media bias? - Romney's car elevator
- Around the web, February 21
- What media bias? Freddie Mac edition
- NY Times partisan hackery department: filibuster division
- Setback for Chevron in fraudulent Ecuador litigation
- Reuters fact check
- San Francisco sick leave followup
- Wherein George Soros wastes his money
- Trask on Prakash
- What media bias? Occupy Wall Street edition
- Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- What media bias? Prakash on Penn State
- Questions for Susan Saladoff about "Hot Coffee"
- Center for Justice & Democracy study on new media
- Lago Agrio lawyers lobbying state AGs?