I'll be discussing class action settlements at Gonzaga University School of Law October 4, and then on to University of Idaho School of Law later that evening as part of a debate on overregulation for those schools' Federalist Society chapters. Come stop by and say hello.
In Washington and Idaho October 4
- Behind the paywall
- Talking Freddie Mac on 89.3 KPCC-LA (NPR)
- SOPA protests demonstrate the value of limited-government principles
- Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- Responding to Professor Fitzpatrick on class action fees
- Hans Bader on challenging class-action abuses
- Debating attorneys' fees in class actions
- November 23 roundup
- Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- "The Great Debate: Does America Need More Trial Lawyers?"
- CCAF in the Wall Street Journal
- 2011 Federalist Society National Lawyers Convention
- Some appearances