On KPCC today
- Behind the paywall
- What media bias? Freddie Mac edition
- Talking Freddie Mac on 89.3 KPCC-LA (NPR)
- SOPA protests demonstrate the value of limited-government principles
- MetLife fires 4,300 citing uncertainty and overregulation
- Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- Responding to Professor Fitzpatrick on class action fees
- Hans Bader on challenging class-action abuses
- Debating attorneys' fees in class actions
- November 23 roundup
- Los Angeles Faces Potential Early Release of Thousands of Inmates
- SEC and Citigroup Anxiously Await Ruling
- "The Great Debate: Does America Need More Trial Lawyers?"
- CCAF in the Wall Street Journal