AP's Matt Volz reports on the class counsel's attempt to impose an $8.3 million appeal bond on Kimberly Craven's appeal of the settlement approval. The story interviews class counsel, but not me, though it does quote from our brief without clearly indicating that such an appeal bond is expressly forbidden by D.C. Circuit precedent.
Appeal bond in Cobell v. Salazar?
- Apple iPhone 4 bumper class action settlement
- Third Circuit argument in Dewey v. Volkswagen
- Dewey v. Volkswagen oral argument tomorrow
- How much is the Bluetooth settlement injunction worth?
- CCAF Seventh Circuit briefing on derivative shareholder suit standards
- Day v. Persels & Associates
- EPA carbon dioxide rules in DC Circuit
- Bad typography evidence of bad faith?
- Apple class actions
- Around the web, February 21
- Cobell v. Salazar oral argument in DC Circuit
- Sioux sue
- Herzfeld & Rubin, Volkswagen, and Stockholm Syndrome
- Sixth Circuit brief in Pampers Dry Max class action
- Behind the paywall
Center for Legal Policy at the