Russell Jackson covered the case of In re Pampers Dry Max, a class action claiming that Pampers Dry Max caused diaper rash and thus committed consumer fraud; it's being settled for attorneys' fees and pretty much nothing else for existing class members. The Center for Class Action Fairness LLC filed an objection to the settlement Monday on behalf of a class member.
In re Pampers Dry Max Litigation
- "Attorney fee-only" bankruptcy plans
- Prospective injunctive relief class actions and McNair v. Synapse Group Inc.
- Apple iPhone 4 bumper class action settlement
- Third Circuit argument in Dewey v. Volkswagen
- Dewey v. Volkswagen oral argument tomorrow
- How much is the Bluetooth settlement injunction worth?
- CCAF Seventh Circuit briefing on derivative shareholder suit standards
- Around the web, March 13
- Plaintiffs' lawyers protect their cartel by bringing antitrust suit
- Day v. Persels & Associates
- Bad typography evidence of bad faith?
- Apple class actions
- 0.1% claim rate in "successful" class action
- Around the web, February 21
- Cobell v. Salazar oral argument in DC Circuit
Center for Legal Policy at the