I agree with Sean Wajert that the ABA Blawg 100 is somewhere behind the "Kid's Choice Awards" in credibility (the brainless "Pop Tort" blog that reflexively promotes the litigation lobby has won over law blogs that break news and provide real analysis, and blogs from the center-right are quite underrepresented), but we certainly do appreciate his suggestion that Point of Law is a worthy nominee. Wajert (himself a worthy nominee) suggests several other worthy nominees, including Overlawyered, Drug and Device Law Blog, and Jackson on Consumer Class Actions, to which I'd also add Class Action Countermeasures. If you like one of these blogs, give them a shout-out.
ABA "Blawg 100"
- ABA opposes substantial number of Obama Administration's potential judicial nominees
- Department of Labor seeks to narrow "advice exception" to disclosure laws
- Around the web, August 16
- But There's an Executive Order Against Contingency-Fee Lawyers
- Judicial selection and the ABA, cont'd
- Judicial selection and the ABA
- ABA to back jury reforms
Center for Legal Policy at the