As I mentioned on my Twitter feed, if CPAC is barring GOProud from its convention, I don't want to be there any more than Andrew Breitbart does. CPAC probably doesn't care much about my opinion (they've only invited me as a speaker once in the last six years), but more heterosexual conservatives and libertarians need to speak up against this hijacking of the conservative movement by intolerance when there are far more critical issues than the sex lives of conservatives. It might even be time to supplant CPAC with a real-world-right convention.
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- Where Newt's wrong--and where he's right
- Around the web, December 15
- Around the web, October 31
- In defense of Eric Holder
- "Politicization of Justice Department Worsens"
- What media bias? Debt-ceiling edition
- Around the web, August 1
- Around the web, June 24
- Osama bin Laden is dead
- "The Man Who Vetted Sarah Palin"
- A slightly different take on Prosser-Kloppenburg
- "Obama's Dangerous Divorce from DOMA"
- Bipartisan civil justice caucus in Congress
Center for Legal Policy at the