In the self-parody department, the New York Times headline is "Recession Study Finds Hispanics Hit the Hardest." But the data in the article shows that Asians and whites have suffered far greater declines in wealth than Hispanics on average and that the decline in wealth for Hispanics is much more attributable to the collapse of the housing bubble than the recession. Other than that, the headline is completely accurate.
"World to End, Women, Minorities Hardest Hit"
- What media bias? - Romney's car elevator
- Around the web, February 21
- What media bias? Freddie Mac edition
- Speaking of NY Times bias...
- NY Times partisan hackery department: filibuster division
- Setback for Chevron in fraudulent Ecuador litigation
- Reuters fact check
- San Francisco sick leave followup
- Wherein George Soros wastes his money
- Trask on Prakash
- What media bias? Occupy Wall Street edition
- Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- What media bias? Prakash on Penn State
- Questions for Susan Saladoff about "Hot Coffee"
- Center for Justice & Democracy study on new media