Must-read piece by Kimberly Strassel (W$J; free Google News link) on how Senator Al Franken, the litigation lobby, and the media hammered the bogus Jamie Leigh Jones story into an unfair attack on arbitration and its defenders, though existing arbitration law did nothing to preclude Jones's day in court.
"The Senate's Lawsuit Factory"
- What media bias? - Romney's car elevator
- HR 5
- Plaintiffs' lawyers protect their cartel by bringing antitrust suit
- Around the web, February 21
- The Carlyle IPO
- Frank v. Fitzpatrick: I get to say "told you so!"
- What media bias? Freddie Mac edition
- NY Times partisan hackery department: filibuster division
- Setback for Chevron in fraudulent Ecuador litigation
- Reuters fact check
- CJD still lying about hot coffee
- San Francisco sick leave followup
- Compucredit v. Greenwood
- Wherein George Soros wastes his money
- Trask on Prakash