Richard Epstein doesn't buy the argument that first-to-file rule is unconstitutional.
Epstein on patent reform
- "When Lawyers Become Trolls"
- Legitimacy of Cordray confirmation under the microscope
- To reform or not to reform legal education?
- Alex Tabarrok on medical patents
- Greg Conko discusses the FDA's ban on off-label promotion
- SCOTUS Grants 5.5-Hour Oral Argument on Constitutionality of PPACA: What to Expect
- D.C. Circuit Upholds "Minimum Essential Coverage Provision"
- Study: patent trolls cost at least $500 billion
- Around the web, September 20
- Multi-defendant patent suits
- More on the Eastern District of Texas
- "Patent company has big case, no office"
- Around the web, August 25
- Why is the Eastern District of Texas home to so many patent trolls?
- "This American Life" on patent trolls and the patent arms race
Center for Legal Policy at the