Left-wing reporters and blogs pushed an anonymously-sourced story about Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice David Prosser attacking fellow justice Ann Walsh Bradley, but Byron York reveals that the reports are highly exaggerated and possibly even trumped up.
The attack on rule-of-law judges
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Sackett v. EPA
- Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- A small victory against the EPA
- New Podcasts: Making sense of the court order in Kiobel
- Paul Larkin on the STOCK Act
- Kiobel debate complete
- Bad typography evidence of bad faith?
- New Featured Discussion: Kiobel and corporate liability under the Alien Tort Statute
- Supreme Court hears argument on Stolen Valor Act
- Compucredit v. Greenwood
- Wherein George Soros wastes his money
- The myth of the pro-business Supreme Court (continued)
- The expense of the death penalty