The constitutionality of HR 5
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- Federal constitutional challenge to Texas tort reform rejected
- HR 5
- A new daily read: the Liberty Law Blog
- Wherein George Soros wastes his money
- The myth of the pro-business Supreme Court (continued)
- Madison County's controversial asbestos litigation system under fire yet again
- A separate thought on Farber-White and medical malpractice
- A shocking concession by Svorny on medical malpractice caps
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- Marie Gryphon cited for work on loser pays
- New Featured Discussion: MI and Cato scholars debate med-mal
- Arafiles update
- D.C. Circuit Upholds "Minimum Essential Coverage Provision"
- Obamacare SCOTUS-bound?
Center for Legal Policy at the