Daniel Fisher catches the New York Times failing to fully assign blame to very wealthy lawyers such as Mikal Watts for their role in preventing Louisiana residents from receiving compensation from BP. [Forbes via @overlawyered Twitter feed]
"Times Story On BP Spill Pulls Its Punches Against Lawyers"
- Event video featuring Kenneth R. Feinberg: Is America's legal system broken?
- House Judiciary Subcommittee holds hearing on enforcing foreign judgments
- What media bias? Prakash on Penn State
- "The Public-Union Albatross"
- An employee's revenge
- Kentucky fen-phen scandal update
- Around the web, October 31
- Around the web, October 14
- Congressional hearing on asbestos fraud
- Around the web, August 22
- "Win or lose, trial lawyers get millions in Vioxx fees"
- Zero for Ground Zero worker
- Vioxx fee-ing frenzy
- "CSX claims racketeering in Pittsburgh law firm's legal tactics"
- Parloff on Lago Agrio
Center for Legal Policy at the