In a paper for WLF, Robert A. McTamaney argues for preemption of New York's overbroad Martin Act.
Martin Act abuses
- Pane and Suffering at Apple Store on Long Island
- The problem of the special master
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Greg Conko: Can brand makers be sued for generic drug injuries?
- Romney and self-deporting
- "The Public-Union Albatross"
- Around the web, October 31
- Lago Agrio lawyers lobbying state AGs?
- Another lawless jackpot award over propofol in Nevada
- Trademark claims against Getty Images
- Around the web, September 27
- "Cuomo considering law change on class-action attorneys' fees"
- Breaking: NY top court reverses ludicrous 1993 WTC bombing civil liability verdict
- Around the web, September 2
- Texas tort reform could be a 2012 issue